Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is all because of Miss Ashley.

... but that's ok bc I love her tons. :) I should not have a blog considering facebook runs my life and distracts me every single day but here I am... thanks to ghetto butt.

Right now I am making Valentine's Day cards bc I am still 5 years old and like crafts. And love for that matter. I think it's important to take a day and tell people how much you love them. I grew up celebrating Valentine's Day with my brother, Will. My mom would set the table and make us red mac n cheese and a giant heart shaped jello. Nasty. I know. Haha. We would sit and eat together and then it was my parents turn. Let's just say they did not eat noodles and jello...

I am lucky to have such great parents who are still madly in love. They are my inspiration in all that they do. They have taught me what love is and what it means to be in love. I am so grateful for such amazing role models...

Love is something that I treasure every single day of my life. I love my family, friends, and boyfriend more than I can ever explain. I am truly lucky for all of them...

xoxo.

1 comment: