
(1) My family means the world to me. My daddy is my hero, my mommy is my inspiration, and my brother is my best friend.
(2) 352 S. Center St. is my extended family and home. I love them all for different reasons... Jenna's entertainment in her silver pants, Ashley's singing (la, la, la, laaaaaaa) and ghetto dance moves, and craig'ry's term of endearment for me: bitch. I don't know what I would do without them all...
(3) I could eat an artichoke every single day of my life.
(4) I am in love with my best friend in the entire world.
(5) It took me a year to sneeze in front of Austen. He pointed out that I never sneeze so every time I felt one coming on I would get so excited that I was about to sneeze it would go away. The moment happened when we were at Tahoe. It was epic.
(6) I love to exercise but have to work out with someone in order to haul my ass up and actually do it.
(7) Seeing my Aunt, Uncle, and two amazing cousins over Christmas Break after 8 years was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. I have so much love for them and miss them every single day.
(8) I want to run a marathon or triathlon sometime in my life.
(9) I hate being alone.
(10) I cry almost every day but am a very happy person. Needless to say, I am an emotional person.
(11) Austen has made my schedule every single semester. I don't do school.
(12) I hold my breath when I sleep. It's frightening.
(13) I can't wait to be a mom and wife. I know I am not ready right now but I think it is going to be an amazing experience. To build a home with the one you love is a dream of mine.
(14) Emmy is the girl friend that I have been searching for all my life.
(15) I can't lie.
(16) I love animals. More than people.
(17) I want to own a beach house someday...
(18) My biggest fear in life is E.T.
(19) I miss my brother every day. He is doing mission work in Australia and Indonesia and has been there since the end of October. I am so proud of him but can't wait for him to come home in a month.
(20) I wish I could dance.
(21) I have never dyed my hair.
(22) I need at least 8 hours of sleep in order to function.
(23) I have nightmares that my teeth become crooked any night that I don't wear my retainer.
(24) I HATE bananas and anything with a strange texture. I'm picky.
(25) "You love to be naked. You HATE pants." -- Ashley
When I first started reading these on facebook I could not get them out of my head. I could not stop conjuring up my own list. It became a sickness. But I think it is really important to stop and think about who you are and what is important to you from time to time. To remember all the wonderful people in your life and think about what makes you you. Since I have made this list, I have not stopped thinking about who I am and what sets me apart from others... it's refreshing!

i love this picture of you and emily...such pretty, long haired ladies!
ReplyDelete