Wednesday, November 4, 2009

family.









today ash and i video chatted it up for a (cough) few hours, looking our finest of course. we got to talking about life and growing up and the important things in life. we talked about having a support system around you all the time and how wonderful family is. family of any kind... like what we had at 352. i never really realized how special of a thing we had going. everything ran perfectly with us. we know the good and the ugly of each other inside and out and STILL love each other. people come and go in your life but the true friends, no matter how far... nyc, maryland, freaking europe... it doesnt matter bc they are always there no matter what. i miss all of you every single day and cannot wait for our little reunion soon.... seriously, i dont know what i would do without any of you... near or far i just want you to know that you are my family and i love you.




2 comments:

  1. no one can live without friends and people they love and who love them! :-) this made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah, words really cant explain how much this blog means to me. I love looking at it EVERY day and I just miss you so much. I miss 352, I miss sitting on the couch when it is 200 degrees outside drinking beer, I miss sitting all huddled next to the heater when it was cold, I miss taking the trash out, I miss sitting on your bed with you looking through wedding magazines, I miss seeing Sebby being psycho, i miss eating cheese with you and craig, I miss convincing you to drink poo tea with me and ash, I miss seeing Yenna taking photos constanly, I miss our beach days, I miss seeing you at Chappy, I just miss everything. I love you Sarah Eddy, and I miss you more than you know. You're right - we are family.

    ReplyDelete