

MY BROTHER IS BACK!!!!! Today, Will came home from Australia where he has been for over 6 freaking months! I cannot believe he is finally home! He is coming here Saturday and staying for a week and I think I might pee my pants when I see him. My parents didn't even recognize him and the airport...his hair is HUGE and he looks like another race. He wore sunscreen once and that was when my parents were there before the program started. haha. I'm pretty sure he has fleas because everytime I would skype him he was scratching his clown hair and told me that he hasn't washed it since November...Needless to say, I'm not allowing him in my house til he cuts his hair.
I can' wait to hear all about his adventures and see pictures! I am so glad that he is home... :)
xoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment